A detailed breakdown of course fees is included in the Course Information Pack but, in summary, the course fees are currently £5,500. The fees are payable via monthly standing order of £330 for the first 10 months of year 1 and £170 for the first 10 months of year 2. There is also a £500 deposit required to secure your place on the course.
These fees do not include mentoring fees which are paid direct to your mentor(s). However these costs are unlikely to exceed £1,000.00
Students also need to budget for the following:
- Books and other educational materials
- Safety clothing and equipment required for trimming
- Any additional travel costs incurred by mentors
- Course accommodation and meals
- The student’s own travel costs for attending courses