Equine Podiatry Training Ltd is run on a non-for-profit basis to act as an umbrella organisation for trainers both from within the Equine Podiatry Association and externally. It aims to provide structured training courses for the qualification and advancement of Equine Podiatrists working in the UK.
The company’s objectives are:
- To develop and run a training course which qualifies students with a Diploma in Equine Podiatry
- To ensure that the qualification meets the membership criteria for the Equine Podiatry Association
- To ensure that the content of the Diploma course exceeds the standards laid out in the National Occupational Standard developed by the alternative hoofcare industry in conjunction with LANTRA, the Government’s Sector Skills Council for the Environmental and Land Based Sector
- To work towards national recognition of the Diploma in Equine Podiatry qualification
- To provide the highest possible standard of education available in Equine Podiatry
Equine Podiatry Training Ltd is registered in England and Wales, registration number: 06709106